Thursday, November 13, 2014

S-E-X

Sometimes, when my mind wanders, I close my eyes, and I think of his lips. I think about them brushing against mine, so soft I can barely feel it. The want and the ache and just enough self control to let it just be that--his lips against mine, until one of us breaks, and all at once there is hunger, a starving type of hunger that neither of us have ever felt before. And all of the sudden, his tongue is in my mouth, exploring, and I'm pulling away for breath and coming back in for more, sucking on his lower lip and gently biting and pulling and silently begging him to keep going, I think about his eyes, and being so close that I can see his irises, his lashes, every secret he's ever kept hidden away. I think about seeing him like that, vulnerable bare and stripped down to his very core, and the way I will look back at him, shyly, knowing that he can see me in the same way.

I think about his hands on my face, and then softly stroking the line of my jaw until he is so full of desire that he is gripping the back of my head, his fist full of my hair.

I think about my skin pressed against his, both of us flushed and hot with fever, as he traces an imaginary line down my neck with his lips, down to my collarbone.

I think about his hands, rough and strong, both delicately handling my fragile parts, my soft untouched skin, and then gripping and squeezing it firmly between his fingers, just hard enough to make me inhale sharply and exhale a moan.

I think about his collarbone that I want to kiss the entire length of, his hip bones grinding against mine, with nothing but pure want, and an unspoken beg.

I think about him spreading me open wide, and his mouth between my legs, and the immediate gasp I will make when his tongue finds exactly where it needs to be,

I think about him sliding inside of my body, slowly, a perfect fit---something that was always meant to happen, and our bodies rocking and gasping and whispering and moaning until nothing else exists except him, and I, and an uncontrollable climax and release.

I think about the moment when my hips are bucking, and I find myself desperately looking for that fix, until there is a moment where everything freezes, and I reach an ecstasy so intense that my eyes rolls backwards and I hurt him with the clenching of my fingernails against his skin.

I think about the sounds from my own mouth, and the rush of words, and his responses in my ear as the peak of my orgasm begins to die down. I think about the aftershocks, the glorious shudder, and then the long exhalation before his body settles into mine.

And  suddenly, I shake. I shake it off, because that shit ain't real and  this blog prompt sucks! I hate your rules so much, Brooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment